среда, 12 февраля 2014 г.

The Role of Videos in Learning English

As you know practice plays an important role in every kind of studying and learning. What about our learning English it can not be successfull without any practising. To understand English-speaking people perfectly we should improve our listening skills. It is difficult for us because we live in Russian-speaking country, so we can not listen to English. But I do not think that it is a problem, and you will agree with me. The solution is to listen to different tapescripts as we do on our English lesson. I suggest you to watch films and cartoons on English language. As for me it is very interesting and useful, because you learn English and get pleasure of watching funny, thrilling or horror films at the same time. I think you will enjoy such a way of learning English. Here are some videos to watch

So, you do not have to go anywhere to watch films because now you can do it at home) Enjoy yourself!!!


4 комментария:

  1. I agree with your opinion that in order to understand the English speech, we should improve our listening skills. You suggested us to watch english films and cartoons. But what do you think about songs in English?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. ENGLISH IS FUN!!! I liked watching thes vidioes at last weekend. Of course I couldn't understand all, but i could understand the meaning.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I would like these vidioes wouid containe subtitles in Russian

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It's a brilliant idea to watch videos in English! But, girls, did you watch the links you posted? I checked #2 and it's NOT in English, it's Даша в Сказочной стране. Isn't it a better idea to find some movies appropriate for YOUR age?

    ОтветитьУдалить