воскресенье, 9 февраля 2014 г.

A new tutorial on English



When you learn English yourself then you necessarily need a good tutorial. A good tutorial is half the battle.
There are a lot of good tutorials and sometimes it's too difficult to choose one of them. So, I suggest you one of the best tutorials in my opinion.
                                                    Petrova "A new tutorial on English."

The purpose of the book - an independent study of the English language within, allowing simple to read and translate the original text, including technical and scientific. Grammar contains only those rules that are necessary for the practical acquisition of language (written and spoken). Lexical basis of the tutorial is 2000 words.
https://drive.google.com/?tab=jo&authuser=0#folders/0B9cVW-k3Pk6TeGs1ZnQtNUo4dGM

4 комментария:

  1. May I just read this book via internet or I need download it?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Zhanna, you have given a very good tutorial. As usual you know what we need. This book helped me to fill some gaps in my grammar knowledge. Thank you very much! And if you find some more tutorials or another useful information please give it us...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Yes, download it, This book also helped me when I had problems.Thanks for the good reviews.

    ОтветитьУдалить